There is nothing more disappointing than being in the mood for some fun with your partner and then discovering that his equipment just isn’t available. It is not so much a matter of him not being able to perform, but more an issue of him having dry penis skin, which can cause a loss of penile sensitivity. In addition to dry skin a man can develop, as a result of frequent masturbation, red, irritated penis skin which looks unsightly and can be a turn-off, but it can also lower a man’s libido with him left feeling embarrassed and possibly inadequate.
Therefore, it could be time for women to take control and help their men with the care of their guy’s penis so that they have more fun in the bedroom and eliminate any health issues, such as loss of penis sensitivity. This can be done by using a penis health creme that can restore damaged penis skin to a healthy state. In fact, any creme which contains penis specific vitamins, minerals and essential amino acids can make dry penis skin and red, irritated penis skin soft and silky to the touch. This, in turn, then increases sensitivity and makes fun in the bedroom much more exciting for the guy and gal..
Causes of dry penis skin and red, irritated penis skin and loss of penile sensitivity
There are many causes for red, irritated penis skin. However, most people assume that this is related to STDs or other illnesses, rather than everyday activity. So, while STDs do cause epidermal issues, the majority of the time penile skin conditions are the result of a lack of care or an inability to notice changes.
The 8 most significant dry penis skin and red, irritated penis skin causes are as follows:
1. Failure to use a lubricant during sex — intercourse and masturbation
2. The wearing of underwear that rubs or chafes the skin
3. An allergic reaction to a new soap or washing powder
4. A skin condition such as psoriasis or eczema
5. A change in skin PH levels
6. Use of a latex product such as gloves or a condom
7. A skin infection such as thrush; and
8. An inflammatory disease such as Balanitis
The solution for dry penis skin and red, irritated penis skin and loss of penile sensitivity
The best way to solve the problem of dry, red and irritated penis skin is to find out what is causing the problem. This means that a process of elimination may need to be used so that the irritant can be found.
Follow these three steps to find a solution for dry penis skin:
Firstly, have your guy abstain from sexual activity of any kind, including masturbation. This will allow the dry penis skin time to heal naturally and stop any permanent skin damage from occurring.
Secondly, begin using a penis specific moisturizer that allows for skin rejuvenation. This product should contain penis specific vitamins and minerals, which help damaged skin cells to repair themselves and increase penis skin elasticity and sensitivity. These essential ingredients are as follows:
1. Vitamin A – contains antibacterial properties that prevent infection;
2. Vitamin B5 – increases and maintains cell metabolism;
3. Vitamin C – increases collagen production which increases skin elasticity;
4. Vitamin D – enables cell function and fights illness;
5. Vitamin E – reduces skin redness and dryness;
6. Acetyl L Carnitine – an enzyme that reduces capillary damage;
7. Alpha Lipoic Acid – a powerful antioxidant that reduces ageing;
8. L–arginine – enhances penis sensitivity; and
9. Shea Butter – rejuvenates skin cells.
Of course, the greatest advantage of using a penis creme is the application of the product. This is best done after showering and drying the penis, and can be an enjoyable task that a partner carries out on a regular basis.
Thirdly, consider what new products have been used or what activities have been carried out just prior to the dry penis skin being noticed. For example, if a new soap was used then stop using this soap. Work through this process until the cause of the problem is found.